I'm in Denmark for two weeks and I have no scanner to share with you the newest Pyrungata plants, so I decided to answer the questions of
1) Who has been your most loyal supporter?
My Parents, my professor and myself
2) Where is your choice of vacation?
I have a few musings about travel to New Zealand or South america but as long as this place have pencils and paper I'm at home everywhere.
3) Who's your favorite artist/author/singer?
A question which must always come...
There are many artists which inspired me during the last years. The pterosaurs of John Conway and Mark Witton influenced me a lot, the alternative/innovative compositions of Doug Henderson and Frederik Spindler extended my horizon. But also James Gurney, Theo Jansen, Wayne Barlow, Todd Marshall, Lili Fischer and Raul Martin should mentioned here.
My favorite writers are Naomi Novik, Kar Arian, Trudi Canavan and Christopher Paolini.
I was never very musical and hear what is coming, I prefer classic music and epic film music but mostly I'm very modest...
4)Are you exceptionally popular and if not what would you do for more popularity?
I don't know if I'm popular, let alone exceptionally popular, if one day a big international art magazin would write something about me, I would say 'yes, not bad' but for the moment I described my state as incubation. What could I do to change that...
It's something every artist must have connections, connections and connections. I hope that my first exhibition will be a good place to speak and fascinate the right people.
5) Do you keep to your new year resolutions?
I live for the moment. Even when I try to plan something two weeks in advance, I often end up with something completly different.
6)Ever wanted to change yourself?
Too often. I'm lazy, forgetful and have a lack of exercise, It's a wonder that I don't become heavy (no matter what I eat)
7) Wish to switch bodies with someone else? If so, whom?
I would be lie if I would say don't want to be a neoraptor... *sigh*
8) Do you like vampires?
Mostly not, that's why I create my own
9) What is the political concept you hate the most?
Mindless and groundless bureaucracy coupled with autocracy.
10) Have you ever been caught for speeding?
No, I don't drive much, I prefer bus, bike and train
11. If you could choose, where would you like to live right now?
In the basement of the American Museum of Natural History
I can't give you a adequate answer, on the one hand I love the nature, especially forsts and mountains and on the other hand I like big citys, and here is where the heart of the art market is beating.
12. What is the most simple thing that you really enjoy doing?
Sleeping. I can sleep always and everywhere.
13. What does happiness tastes like to you?
Like a bucket full of blueberrys.
14. What does it smells like?
Vanilla, rose, grass, tea and cakes of all sorts.
15. If you could go anywhere in time and space, be it past or future, on Earth or somewhere else, where and when would you go?
My first thought was the cretaceous, than the year 3200. Maybe the answer lay somewhere between this two.
16. What would you do if you had basically unlimited money?
I would buy a giant studio full of all materials I would need to realize my dreams (we speaks about tons of paper, pencils and clay)
17. What mistery would you like to solve once and for all?
Ask me something what is mysterious about me.
18. What do you imagine yourself doing 20 years from now?
How I said, I live for the moment. I don't see me in 20 years... maybe in 20 minutes, I must go to bed.
19. If you could make one big wish, what would it be?
Money solve the most problems in this world, it would be make many things easier. I can't buy Happiness, but some tools to reach it.
20. What did you thought of my questions?
Very well thought, I had fun to answer them