I was so happy that didn't tagged me, but just a day later I was tagged two times by and .
So I feel a little forced... and because I'm in an rebellious mood I will:
-Not post the rules here
-Answer only 13 questions and tell 13 facts
-And will not tag any other Deviant
Some fun-facts to have fun or not.
1. Most of the time I'm totally lazy, but when I move my ass I produce a lot of stuff in short time
2. I love walking around in my red snuggie which I wear different around to be like a robe
3. I'm the barbecue chef in our family
4. I have daydreams of spaceship fleets under my command on a regular basis... just the daily madness. I don't know how many stardestroyers already exploded under the fire of my Marco Polo class battleships.
6. Going on Facebook was maybe one of my best and at the same time worst ideas ever.
7. I'm a Fantasia-kid, my first experience with dinosaurs on TV was accompanied with the soundtrack of Stravinsky.
8. I was always the one in school which made facepalms when other, mostly male, classmates interrupted the lessons.
9. I actually try to delete 'never' from my vocabulary, I fail too often with doing something never.
10. Having a own museum is one of my biggest dreams.
11. I order my sketchbooks in stratigraphic periods (we are currently in the Mesoadumbratium)
12. I'm one of these horrible persons who rarely say really yes or no about a topic... sometimes just to annoy someone.
13. It's not that I'm not interested in the possible answers of those I should tag, but I don't like to be tagged so I always
think about the poor guys which don't like it either but would feel forced because of this.
Ok, now some questions I pick from the two sets I got.
1: what are your favourite species of trilobite?
Difficult to say, I'm not so into trilobites, but I like all species which can roll up
2: What is your favorite extinct animal(s)?
I don't choose a favorite to be open for everything.
3: if you could have two dinosaurs, one as a steed, and one as a companion, what would they be?
Utahraptor and Utahraptor.
4. What is your favorite prehistory documentary?
There are a lot small productions from Germany I really like, nearly without CGI, just plain science plus scientist
at work. Beside that WWD is still the best CGI based dinodoc for me!
5: do think Pluto should be a planet?
I actually never understood why everyone was complaining about that. Pluto doesen't changed because of the class we put him in.
6. What is your least favorite aspect of The Hobbit films?
Least favorite... well, I don't understand why the last battle against Saurons army was so completely without strategy, as someone who studied the work of Hannibal and so one I would never just stand there all together and wait to be circled by an far bigger mob of orcs.
7: any movies you just can't wait to watch?
Star Wars VI!!!!! (Also a bit JW, but only to go on nitpicking rage)
8. What is your favorite TV series?
Probably "The Mentalist", but again, I don't like to pick favorites.
9:what programs do you use to draw/paint?
It's called Brain 2.0 with some tools like "hands" and "pencils"
(I use GIMP for a bit aftereffects)
10.What is your favorite novel?
Again, I have no favorite (that's a problem of tagging, half of the questions begin with: "what's your favorite")
11. What is the best thing about legends about dragons?
Well, I think it's the fact that we can still find so many truth in there about real Draconiformes.
12: do you have a cat?
We have three cats
13: Question to myself: will you do this again?
Probably not, next time I just send a link to this journal.
Sooooooo... anything else?
Hmm, I don't think so, maybe I should go to bed, I did a bigger drawing/painting today which went very well
and was at the same time the start for a new project. So be aware! We will leave Earth again!
All the best,